Wednesday, March 28

SEND A SMILE!

Photobucket

Have you heard of this blog? I never until today (just a few minutes ago!) and I wish I had heard about it sooner!!! I make so many cards that I don't know what to do with. NOW I do!!! Thanks to these wonderful ladies running this blog! I'm so happy that I found it!

Here's what the blog is about:
"Send A Smile 4 Kids (Canada) collects and distributes handmade greeting cards to the B.C. Children's Hospital for nurses, staff and families to give to hospitalized children on their birthdays and other special dates. Our focus will be on providing happy, upbeat birthday cards and "glad you're going home" cards but we will also make and provide cards for holidays throughout the year. "

So, go NOW and check it out and help out in any way you can!
The children thank you!!



1 comment:

Shelley said...

Thank you Deanne for telling your blog readers about "Send A Smile 4 Kids Canada"! We are currently providing cards to 2 Canadian hospitals - BC Childrens Hospital (in Vancouver) and Stollery Childrens Hospital (in Edmonton) - and the feedback we get is that the kids ADORE the handmade cards. I look forward to sharing your cards soon!
Smiles & thanks,
Shelley
Lead coordinator, SAS4K Canada

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021