Monday, July 16

Loads of Love for Ya!

*I accidently deleted my first blog entry. Had to re-enter the link for the challenges I entered. Oops!

It's challenge day at LOVE TO CREATE!!! It's an easy one! Use 3 of something! You know you can do that!!! So get on over and check out the other DT creations for more inspiration! And don't forget to play along! We'd love it!

Here's mine, using a sponsor's image, Tiddly Inks. I used 3 different patterned paper as well as 3 hearts!

Loads of Love
Challenges:
~Pixie Dust Studios-rain or shine
~Totally Papercrafts-loys of layers
~Hiding in my Craft Room-use scraps (love Scenic Route, can't seem to throw even the smallest pieces away!)
~One Stop Craft-travel around the world (in a wagon? hehe!)
~Make it Monday-anything goes
~Incy Wincy-dust it off (I used some Scenic Route scraps I've held on to for years!)
~Kaboodle Doodles-outdoors, adventure

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you explained about your post. I knew I had commented on your card and it moved from #1 to #4! LOL

Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,sweet image and fab colouring
thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Sports, Adventure & Hobbies” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi there! Saw you on MIM. Just wanted to let you know I have blog candy if you're interested. :)
My Blog Candy

carol said...

Hi sweet card, thanks for playing along with TPC x carol

Karen said...

Very sweet card! Love the heart paper and this little image too. TFS at Pixie Dust Studio.

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Beautiful car and colouring work. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

Shelley said...

Wow this is gorgeous, thanks for joining in this weeks oscc xx

Jenscrapstoo said...

Such a Super card!! I Just LOVE the image you have used she is adorable and your colouring is fantastic :) Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

An'Jenic G. said...

Cute Card! I love the papers as grass. Cute Cute! Thanks for joining HIMCR this week. DT AJ~

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021