Thursday, August 2

I Like...

. . . the challenge at MY HEART PIECES this week! It's USE DESIGNER PAPER! And I love designer paper. I think Basic Grey is my all-time fav! It's my go-to paper most times!
Here my card for this challenge.

I Like to be with You
digi stamp used-Summer Fun with Dad
Challenges:
~Stamptacular Sunday-at least 3 patterned papers
~Whoopsie Daisy-lots of layers
~Digi Stamps 4 Joy-polka dots and stripes
~Alphabet-M is for "men only"
~One Stop Craft-good friends
~Twisted Tuesday-free for all
~Crafty Creations-summer treats
~Crafty Ribbon-paper piecing
~Ladybug Crafts-summer fun

Isn't it just the cutest. I love the image!

Check out the creations by the other DT as well! Such inspiration! Be sure to play along with us.
You have 2 weeks!


(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
`•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

13 comments:

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Deanne, I love your fab image and great papers.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

Desire Fourie said...

Loving this beautiful creation. So well designed, everything works together perfectly.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

AnnMarie said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a super cute and beautiful card.
thanks for join us at DigiStamp4Joy.

greetings karin

Charlene said...

This is such a wonderful card...I love that image and you have coloured it so beautifully. And the sentiment is so perfect for it. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy ....good luck ~ Charlene DS4J DT

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, this is adorable! I like your layout too! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Tuesday Challenges this week!

StephG said...

this card is just too cute! The image is adorable. I love these patterns...love Basic Grey too. Ü
Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday!

Bettina L. said...

This is too cute. Love that giraffe and the gorgeous design with that sparkly balloon and layers. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Daisychain said...

A great card, love the image and colours you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Lots Of Layers’ challenge. Hugs Christine x

Lindsey said...

What a fun card! Great use of patterned paper, too. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card - I love the layout!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Cute card I love the papers! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Jen Leeflang said...

I love how you have interpreted the challenge in this fabulous creation!
Thanks for joining us at
Digistamps4Joy.
Good luck in the draw – I hope to see you entering again soon!
Luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DS4J DT Lead

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021