Tuesday, April 16

I'm Like a Bird...

 I wanna fly away...
to where it's Spring-like and warm
NOT cold and snow flurries!!!

 The 53rd challenge at {PIN}spirational blog has been posted. Here's the {pin}spiring pic!


 The sponsors are Fresh Brewed Designs and Fred She Said. I've used a Fred She Said digi on my card.

Happy BIRD-Day To You!

Challenges:
~Happy Camper-flowers
~Milk Coffee-Spring
~Moving Along with the Times-inspired by a song (I'm Like a Bird by Nelly Fertado)
~Broken Box Stock-Spring
~Card Crafter's Circle-embossing
~Challenges 4 Everybody-anything goes
~Corrosive Challenges-special occasion
~Dream Valley-happy birthday
~Cutie Pie-CAS
~Incy Wincy-fur or feathers

Happy Tuesday!!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

4 comments:

jan farnworth said...

sweet image and cute play on words.

Sheryl said...

This is such a pretty card. I really like your design and image. Thanks for joining us at INCY WINCY this week. Please join us again next time.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Anne-Marie said...

Gorgeous, happy little card....thanks so much for entering at Card Crafter's Circle....good luck in the draw!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love the image and your sentiment! Thank you for joining our Corrosive Challenge this fortnight.
Ruza, CDT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021