Friday, June 7

Shout Out to St. John's Soap Works!!

Visit her FACEBOOK page!!
Visit her ETSY SHOP!
 If you live in the ST. John's area, you can pick it up yourself!
Anywhere else, she will ship!!

 I am not affiliated with this company in any way but I bought some of her soap last weekend and oh boy, is it EVER good!!!! It smells DELICIOUS and lathers up sooooo well!!!
I've been using it all week and I smell yummy!!
I bought some Strawberry Rhubarb!

I actually used it today to WASH MY HAIR and, this has never happened to me with any shampoo ever, my hair ACTUALLY squeaked it was that clean!!!
And I SHAVED with it...the smoothest shave EVER!!
You may think I'm exaggerating, but, oh no!!!! This is TRUE!

If you are in the St. John's area, visit her every Saturday in the St. John's Farmer's Market from 9am-2pm.
She also sells her soaps in Bidgood's in the Goulds.
If you're not in the area,visit her Etsy shop and order some! You won't be sorry!!!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021