Sunday, February 9

S.W.A.K.

The new challenge at RED CARPET STUDIO is the movie {Love Actually}.
Create a project showing something you love. The sponsor is Paper Nest Dolls.
 
I love making cards so I that's what I did.It is also "love" themed :O)

SWAK envelope and OXOXO card


 Sealed With a Kiss Digi and sentiment by IMAGINE THAT!
Challenges:
~Crafty Boots-BINGO (glitter,stamp,heart)
~Eureka-red,pink and white
~OLLCB-use a heart
~Squigglefly-red and pink
~Cutie Pie-cute Valentine
~Inky Chicks-cute animals
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

13 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Ahh, cute card, sweet image and I love the glittery bow. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Bingo Challenge.

Dionne

Rhonda Emery said...

so darn adorable

Kristine said...

Hi Deanne, this is soo awesome!! LOVE all your sparkly glitter accents,and how you put SWAK on the envie---tooo CUTE! *Ü* Thanks and hope you're having a wonderful weekend! xKris

Holly Young said...

Such a precious valentine Deanne. I love it!

Holly Young said...

whoops! I got so engrossed in your card that I forgot to thank you for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Thanks for joining our challenge at Eureka Stamps this week.

Mrs Beez said...

Such a cute image. I love your card design, especially the glittery touches.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

alethea said...

Oh this is a sweet card! Love that image and I love your envelope too!Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments! HUgs

Dawn said...

Deanne, I love visiting your blog!
Your card is just adorable!
Thanks for playing along in the OLLCB challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Deanne, this is an adorable card. So sweet!

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card love the cute image and sparkle on her bow, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Wendy Fraser said...

Just adorable, love the touch of glitter, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous card, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021