Wednesday, December 23

A Child Is Born

The new challenge at MELONHEADZ is {Christmas}. This is my last challenge at Melonheadz. I stepped down as I've been there 2 years. I thought I'd give someone else the opportunity to be on the design team. I have loved every minute of being on the team. If you ever get the chance to apply for the design team, please do!!! It's great.

For Unto Us a Child is Born...


 Challenges:
~Inky Chicks-Christmas
~Deep Ocean-anything goes
~Use Your Stuff-metallic (button)
~Paper Girls-celebrate
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Dream Valley-Christmas
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Sweet Stampin'-Christmas
~Craftyhazelnut Christmas-Christmas
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

~ginny said...

I like that you added the velvet ribbon and the gold bouble to the primitive style images... seems so appropriate for the message! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ ATG / no twist]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
Have a great Christmas.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

mixamatoasties said...

Love this, it's a fabulous card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin.

Susan

Carla's Cards said...

Sweet card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Chana Malkah said...

Adorable image and you have colored it beautifully and given it a great presentation! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Irena Stefanova said...

This is adorable! Sweet image, that you colored beautifully. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Irena dt

Tammy L said...

Gorgeous card! I love melonheadz! Thank you for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again. Happy New Year!
Tammy DT

MagsB said...

Deanne, this is such a fun, cute card! What a sweet Christmas image! I love your layered papers and the fab ribbon, too! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021